Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lil' Diddie

If you are a parent, grandparent, or work with children you are all to familiar with the tale of 5 Lil' Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.  If you do not know it, please click the link below.  Here's a warning, first off, this song immediately gets into your head and you will be singing it for days.  Secondly, the man singing them is great, in that creepy sort of way.  You will thank me after you watch it.  5 Little Monkeys Song 

I bring this up tonight, because I was just laying down with my baby when this lil' diddie popped into my head. Again, I needed something fun to think about after a tough day and I thought I would share!

1 margaritas down and dead, mama sits down and grabs her head,
hubbie calls the doctor and the doctor says, No more margaritas for your friend.
Soooooo,
2 margaritas down and dead, mama reaches for the counter but falls instead,
hubbie calls the doctor and the doctor says, no more margaritas please listen young friend.
Soooooo,
3 margaritas down the dead, mama stumbles over and laughs while holding a lagerhead,
hubbie calls the doctor and the doctor says, no more margaritas take them my friend.
Soooooo,
4 margaritas down and dead, mama grabs her stomach and is sick with dread,
hubbie calls the doctor and the doctor says, no more margaritas take tums and put her in bed,
Soooo,
5 margaritas down and dead, mama falls on the floor and bumps her head,
hubbie calls the doctor and the doctor says, take her pulse and make sure she's not dead.
Sooooo,
Hubbie carries mama to bed, good nite love, that's one hell of a lump on your head!
 
 
***Don't forget to Like my Facebook page and/or follow me on Twitter.*****

No comments: